ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR 2010/2011 SESSION
1. Pay (cash only) for NOUN Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks.
2. Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
3. Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount
paid for your form from the Bank in (1) above.
2. Go to NOUN Portal: http://www.noun.edu.ng
3. Click on ‘Application for Admission’ Link
4. On the application portal home page, click on ‘Sign Up Here’ to register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, enter Your Application Form PIN Number, Choose Your Study Center, Choose Your Programme
Category, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the University)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your PIN is correct.
8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
9. After your passport upload is successful, click Fill Application Form button at the left side of the page. A copy of Electronic Application Form will appear with your preloaded surname, other names and your study center.
FILLING OF FORM
The form is in three sections (Programme and Personal Data Page, Educational Qualification and work experience)
For Page 1:
- Select the school you are applying to
- Select the programme of your choice
- If applying for direct entry select “yes” and the level
- Fill all your personal particulars (especially those marked *)
- Click on “Next Page >>” button
For Page 2:
- Fill your O’LEVEL WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TCII result (first and second if applicable)
- If applying for Direct Entry or Post Graduate Programmes, fill post-secondary qualification information
- If applying for Nursing, fill the Registered Nurse Qualification information
- If applying for Community Health, Fill the Community Health Qualification information
Note: Information in this page will be considered in granting admission
- Fill other details if applicable
For Page 3:
- Fill your two recent work experience if applicable
- Check the “I agree” box
- Click the “Click here to Apply” button to submit and wait for the result of your application
After submitting the form, the portal analyses the information supplied and grant instant admission if you qualified, however for first degree if there is a deficiency in either of Maths or English the Portal will automatically grant you admission to pursue ACCESS Programme.
If you are not admitted, you can start all over again or choose another programme based on your qualification.
You will not be able to change you programme after printing of admission letter